How to prepare your house for sale
Decided you’re ready to say goodbye to your home and move on to bigger (or smaller) and better things?
What is the next step? Prepare your home for the market!
Why is it SO important to prepare your home for the market?
Buyers decide within the first 8 seconds, when they see a house, whether they are interested in buying it or not.
Here is a list of some low-cost, high-return projects you can do to prepare your home for the market:
• Repaint and clean walls
• In the kitchen, paint baseboards, kitchen cabinets
• Update lighting
• Add more lamps and accent lighting to brighten up darker environments
• Depersonalize, removing all personal objects from view
• Replace old appliances
• Consider refreshing floor finishes and replacing old rugs
• Consider using Home Staging services
• Hire a professional for a deep clean
Need help getting your home ready for sale? Talk to me, and I can help you with the next steps!